starting today all blogs without the following image will be deleted within 24 hours
Aurora Borealis in Iceland | Maurice Lepetit
Australians on Tumblr are the best
Hello! I will be doing a Commissions Marathon Livestream on WEDNESDAY, JULY 30th, sometime between 3PM and 11PM CST! (subject to change)
This is the perfect opportunity to commission me for EXTREMELY CHEAP, with the benefit of INSTANT GRATIFICATION! The artwork you see above are previous speed commissions done from prior livestreams! Credit/Debit and Paypal are accepted!
10-Minute Sketches: $10
1-Hour Paintings: $25
1-Hour Animations: $25
- Transactions are non-refundable.
- No NSFW
- Have your visual references ready in advance. That means a single reference picture, or a SHORT character bio/profile (meaning about 2 paragraphs or less)
Postimage.org and Photojoiner.net are fantastic resources and do not require making an account to use!
- Limit 1 character per artwork.
HOW YOU CAN HELP:
- SIGNAL BOOST! Share the artwork I’ve done and link to the livestream! I’m rarely going to go to tumblr to update because that will detract from precious drawing time and concentration.
- COME TO THE STREAM AND WATCH FOR A LITTLE BIT! You don’t have to stay the entire time, and you’re more than welcome to come and go as you please. But your support is very important to me!
- Even if you can’t buy a commission or watch, DROP BY AND SAY “HELLO” OR “GOOD LUCK!” It really means a lot!
Again, thanks for all of your support!
Art questions? Visit my Art Blog and shoot me an ask!
Here are some other services that may interest you!
| Odetosebastiana’s Japanese Translation Commissions | Piper’s Fanfic and Art Commissions | Usagi’s Art and Edit Comissions | Zane’s Writing Commissions |
srsly why r u all following me gosh——
So I hit 200 followers already! I forgot to do something special at the last hundred followers, so I’m gonna try my hand at the first ‘follow forever’! These people are so lovely and you check ‘em out!
This is Cat Island. It is located in Tashirojima which is a small island in Ishinomaki, Miyagi, Japan. With a population inhabited by mostly cats.